[Healeys] Valvoline VR1 Racing Oil

RCT2BNC at aol.com RCT2BNC at aol.com
Wed Feb 8 08:17:59 MST 2017

Bob,

I order mine from Amazon when my local suppliers' shelves are empty. Price
is competitive with the auto-parts stores (if you have Prime and don't pay
for  shipping). Maybe you could try this route in California. I also use
single-weight 40, 50 and 60 VR1 sometimes.

Ben Cohen
BN1, BN7, BJ8

In a message dated 2/7/2017 6:54:50 P.M. US Mountain Standard Time,