[Healeys] Valvoline VR1 Racing Oil

Tom Felts tomfelts at windstream.net
Wed Feb 8 06:15:51 MST 2017

Interesting----Several years ago, an auto parts place here in Pa told me the same story----but---wasn't true.  Where he got that info , who knows.  I get it in most autoparts place.  Have been using it for a long time.
tom
---- Bob Spidell <bspidell at comcast.net> wrote:

=============
Anybody know why this isn't available in California any more? Yes, it
supposedly has high levels of ZDDP, but to my knowledge only the 20W-50,
as do other 20W-50s that are still available.  My local parts house told
me a while ago they 'had to pull it off the shelves,' and my engine
builder says it's NLA in California, but he sells Kendall 20W-50, which
claims high ZDDP.

AFAIK, it can still be 'imported.'

Bob

Suggested annual donation  $12.75