[Healeys] 100 Windshield Assembly

John Spaur jmsdarch at sbcglobal.net
Sun Dec 31 17:09:32 MST 2017

Moss sells two grades of windshield glass; one Triplex and the other one is quite a bit less expensive. The less expensive one is also not as thick, or at least that was the case about four years ago. If you bought that one, it could be the reason you are having trouble finding the right glazing strip. If you use the thinner glass and have the bonnet up, it might lift the metal trim piece off of the windshield while driving at speed. I mentioned this to Moss when I returned the thinner glass to them. I just checked their website and they still don’t mention the thickness issue.

John Spaur