[Healeys] BN1/2 carburettor Service Parts List.

josef-eckert at t-online.de josef-eckert at t-online.de
Sat Dec 23 13:09:59 MST 2017

Michael,
I can restore the carburetters for you. Just send them to me.
Or have a look to
https://www.limora.com/en/british-cars/austin-healey/austin-healey-bn1-to-bj8-1952-1968/carburetor-and-air-filter/su-h4-and-h6-internal-carburettor-bn1-and-bn2-bn4-to-48862.html

Regards,

Josef Eckert
Konogswinter/Germany

-----Original-Nachricht-----
Betreff: [Healeys] BN1/2 carburettor Service Parts List.
Datum: 2017-12-23T20:56:02+0100
Von: "Michael Salter" <michaelsalter at gmail.com>
An: "healeys at autox.team.net" <Healeys at autox.team.net>

The carburettors on the BN1 that I'm currently restoring have been messed
with and I'm having difficulty determining which parts I will require to
set things right.
I have a copy of the SU Service Parts List #AKD5055 but unfortunately it
includes everything except BMC vehicles.
Does anyone have a copy of the SU Service Parts List which includes BMC
vehicles and in particular the BN1?

Many thanks.