[Healeys] test

Michael Oritt michael.oritt at gmail.com
Fri Dec 22 10:29:18 MST 2017

In the last few months I have received three or four notifications from
Autox telling me that numerous messages directed to me had bounced, but
that if I had received their message I was in fact still subscribed and did
not need to do anything!  Whatever, traffic on this list has definitely
dropped off--or at least I get far fewer--from where things were a couple
of years ago.

Posts to the BCF Healey forum appears to be about the same as always so
perhaps subscribers to this list are either aging out or just don't have
that much to say anymore.

Best to all for the Holidays--Michael Oritt