[Healeys] Interior

Michael MacLean rrengineer.mike at att.net
Mon Dec 18 11:41:29 MST 2017

Did you cut holes in the bottom of the seat foam to soften it.  You don't want to sit to high in the seat.  The original Dunnlo Pillow seat foam was very soft and let you sink into the seat.  When I had the Bugeye seats done the upholsterer used a closed cell foam.  When I sat in the seat for the first time, my nose was even with the top of the windshield.  I replaced the seat bottom foam with a less dense foam rubber and got down to where I should have been.  See Norman Nock's Tech Talk book on how to do this.Mike MacLean