[Healeys] Fuel line routing

goldengt goldengt at cal.net
Sat Dec 16 15:57:30 MST 2017

A real parts book not the Moss catalog will be a huge help.It is on the inside of the right frame rail and crosses to the left via the front crossmember.Ken Freese 65 BJ8

-------- Original message --------From: Bruce Peters <rv9aplane at gmail.com> Date: 12/16/17  11:55 AM  (GMT-08:00) To: healeys at autox.team.net Subject: [Healeys] Fuel line routing
Hi all,
I need some help with fuel line routing on my ‘67 BJ8. I’ve maybe mentioned in previous posts that I bought this car completely disassembled down to the bare chassis. Therefore, I have no idea how the fuel line was routed as I’ve never worked on one of these prior to buying this one and I don’t know anyone locally who has one to look at. So if you can help describe the routing and maybe have pictures that would be great. Thanks!

Bruce
Bakersfield, CA

Sent from my iPad
Suggested annual donation  $12.75