[Healeys] Hats to You

i erbs eyera3000 at gmail.com
Fri Dec 8 23:08:41 MST 2017

covers the back of your neck too
http://normthompson.blair.com/p/141982.uts?cl=Y&src_code=ORMPSGB&cid=pl_nt_google_pla_gen&src_code=ORMPSGB&product_id=9137853&gclid=CjwKCAiAjanRBRByEiwAKGyjZXpgxEBD3OtCvWZgGbHcwNzqJlBiWhZ1TCPfZuO9ChzuQ0Wq0cLQsxoCfpUQAvD_BwE

Ira Erbs
Portland,OR
          BT7 engine and disk brakes

1967 MGB  [image: MG]

A racing car is an animal with a thousand adjustments. Mario Andretti
Please excuse random auto corrects and misspelled words