[Healeys] Hats to You

Peter & Veronica greylinn at ozemail.com.au
Fri Dec 8 17:51:08 MST 2017

...this is what you need Patrick!

https://www.holden.co.uk/displayproduct.asp?sg=4&pgCode=055l&sgName=Clothing&pgName=Hats+%26+Caps&agCode=HC04&agName=Men%27s&pCode=051.001/L

From: Patrick & Caroline Quinn
Sent: Saturday, December 9, 2017 9:54 AM
To: healeys at autox.team.net
Subject: [Healeys] Hats to You

G’day

I would like to gather together some opinions or choices of what headwear people use while driving their Austin-Healeys.

In my 45 years of Austin-Healey ownership I have never been a hat person. However I do like Panama hats, but they would blow away in five minutes and end up in Columbia. I sometimes wear one with the Healey Duncan but that’s a different kettle of fish.

Personally I don’t like baseball style caps as they don’t keep the sun off the ears or the back of the head. A floppy hat with a string under the chin is borderline dorky.

So just what do people wear to protect you from the sun and stop your skins looking like a cooked lobster?

Hoo Roo

Patrick Quinn

Blue Mountains, Australia

Suggested annual donation  $12.75