[Healeys] 1961 Works Rally car for sale

Peter Dzwig pdzwig at summaventures.com
Mon Aug 28 09:51:38 MDT 2017

I wish I had the money! I knew the late Tony Ambrose briefly and helped him get
back in touch with some of his old team friends at the Healey 50th Anniversary
meeting in England. I would have loved to own it.

Aside: The Parkes car (PMO 203 - see text). Peter Riley once told me that he
thought that it still exists. Others have told me that it got destroyed in an
accident. If anyone knows more please let me know.

Peter