[Healeys] ahexp.com

Bob Spidell bspidell at comcast.net
Sun Aug 27 12:52:40 MDT 2017

"DB" = DataBase.  The web server needs to connect to a database
server--can be on same machine or another, located anywhere--in order to
retrieve raw data (text, images, etc.).  The web server needs to 'log
on'--i.e. connect--to the DB server, just like you have to log on to
your email server.  The DB server is actually a separate application
(computer program), so the DB server can be down but the web server
still functioning; hence the returned error message.  Usually, the DB
server has died for some reason, and needs to be restarted either
automatically or by meat sack intervention.

FWIW, I was just able to connect to ahexp.com; keeping in mind our List

Bob