[Healeys] Which coolant/antifreeze?

Oudesluys coudesluijs at chello.nl
Tue Aug 22 02:47:08 MDT 2017

There is no need to add Zerex. It may help in extreme conditions (e.g.
racing) but if everything is new/rebuild it is a waste of money. Make
sure your radiator is rebuild with a fresh and uprated core, preferably
with an electric fan,  and use an original SMITHS/Remax/AC sleeved
thermostat.
Kees Oudesluijs