[Healeys] BN2 Rear Brake Drums

Michael MacLean rrengineer.mike at att.net
Sun Aug 20 00:50:23 MDT 2017

Now that I am working on the front suspension of my BN2 restoration my attention is directed at the rear axle.  Here is a picture of the rear axle that was held under the car when I bought it in 2003 with a come-a-long.  I can't seem to find or remember if it had any brake drums.  Is it possible that the two steel wheels that were on it could be just bolted directly to the hub without brake drums, just to roll the car around?  If so, where can I get a pair of rear brake drums for my BN2?  Not available from Moss or Vicky Brit.Mike MacLean