[Healeys] BN2 Speedo Angle Drive

Per Schoerner per at schoerner.se
Wed Aug 16 02:53:27 MDT 2017

Hi
Don't know about the BN1/2 angle drives, but the drives for the 6 cylinder cars are all 1 to 1. At least the ones that screw on the overdrive, I have yet to see a non overdrive car.
What are the gearings in the angle drives for the 4 cylinder cars? If the gearing is different, yes you need to recalibrate if you want the speedo to be accurate. Which it never will be anyway, so I would live with it and recalculate in my head.

Per

Skickat från min iPhone