[Healeys] led lights

Perry healeyguy at aol.com
Tue Aug 15 06:25:43 MDT 2017

LED lamps are weird when it comes to dimmers and power interrupters. Especially when using a dimmer. Does not seem to matter what voltage the lamp is, a flicker usually occurs. I don’t understand why but I also don’t really understand LED lamps either.
Perry

Jim wrote:

club member put LED lights on his BT7 and he noticed that when the fuel pump is pumping his lights flicker.  normal?  said i
would tap into the collective wisdom of the list and find out for him.  TIA