[Healeys] Carb Adjustment Help Requested - BJ8 MkIII

Engl engl at accesscomm.ca
Sun Aug 13 18:53:27 MDT 2017

David

Compression was good (actually really good!).

I think I tried static timing at 5 degrees if I remember correctly. Dismal failure in my first try at static timing. Dynamic at 15 degrees at a bit above 750 with a strobe worked much better.

I think these are the numbers I used ... not at home at the moment so I'll double check later.

Bob England