[Healeys] wheels

Bill wkollar at nycap.rr.com
Sun Aug 13 11:54:51 MDT 2017

When I was 16 and driving around all fat dumb and happy in my very used
100-4, my left rear came off and ended up a 1/4 mile into a corn field.

I didn't even know there was right and wrong side, but using the largest
ball-peen hammer in the box solved the loosening up problem once and for
all.  Of course it didn’t do the knock-offs any good either.

Molon Labe

_bill