[Healeys] BJ8 Rear Vision Mirror Extension

Oudesluys coudesluijs at chello.nl
Fri Aug 11 06:09:59 MDT 2017

These look terrible, especially the one with the logo. They are fairly
expensive to.
It should not be to difficult to make one yourself from two or three
layers of birch multiplex/plywood and then veneering it or even use foil
instead of veneer. You can then also fit a proper period SMITHS clock,
ca.50mm across with a matching dial in black or silver/champagne.
Kees Oudesluijs