[Healeys] Wheel Spinners

Bob Spidell bspidell at comcast.net
Wed Aug 9 20:29:12 MDT 2017

You'll probably get recommendations for Copaslip or another anti-seize,
but I've found any good grease--moly, wheel bearing, etc. (I think
lithium is too light)--works fine.  There shouldn't be any movement
between the splines--if there is you need new hub(s)--and any good
grease will make a moisture/rust barrier. You'll be taking the wheels
off every five thousand miles or so to rotate them anyway, right?

You may have a hard time getting the wheels off the 'B.

Bob