[Healeys] Russ Thompson

Bob Spidell bspidell at comcast.net
Wed Aug 9 09:25:09 MDT 2017

Good info!  Just how much harsher is engagement with the larger
accumulator?  As one who always tries to shift as smoothly as
possible--without slipping the clutch much, if any--is engagement so
harsh as to require a slip of the clutch which, of course, will
contribute to clutch wear?  If clutch isn't used, is engagement so harsh
as to be a 'shock' to the drivetrain; i.e. U-joints, splines,
differential gears?

Bob