[Healeys] random thoughts

warthodson at aol.com warthodson at aol.com
Mon Aug 7 12:30:37 MDT 2017

Another big difference is that you people drive around on tyres while we cannot find them over here. We only have tires. I think our air might be different, too. Finally, I stopped at a gas station (as apposed to a petrol station) recently that offered 87, 88, 89, 90, & 91 octane. I do not know why. FYI, our gas is actually a liquid.
Gary Hodson