[Healeys] Tyre Pressures

Bob robertlarson at att.net
Mon Aug 7 11:58:41 MDT 2017

I don't get it from my Austin Healey dealer.   One never knows how long it has
been sitting around.   I go right to the tire manufacturer as it knows what gas
mixture is best for its tires. Custom blended for the tire model and driving
style.   Also then it  is the freshest air available.

              Ordered in PSI as per the service manual.

Bob

55BN1