[Healeys] Tyre Pressures

josef-eckert at t-online.de josef-eckert at t-online.de
Mon Aug 7 03:10:08 MDT 2017

On European mainland at petrol stations when you want to check your tyre
pressure you only find filling terminals showing in bars pressure. So you
are helpless if you don´t know the correct tyre pressure in bar.
I personally do not know the tyre pressure for my cars in PSI. I need to
take a calculator as on this side of the pond we think different. Be aware
we arre living here in a different world compared to the USA in many kind
of things. Also driving here is very different to the conditions you have
in the USA.

Josef Eckert
Konigswinter/Germany

-----Original-Nachricht-----