[Healeys] overdrive

Per Schoerner per at schoerner.se
Fri Aug 4 14:00:55 MDT 2017

Hi
That is correct.  However, when the accelerator is not depressed the overdrive will be kept engaged by the overdrive switch in combination with the cutout switch. Depending on how well, or not well, the cutout switch is adjusted the cutout can happen with very little or very much depression of the accelerator.
So if the overdrive disengages on acceleration and engages again when the accelerator is not depressed this is what happens. Disconnect the cables from the relay and test it with an ohm meter and you will see what I mean.

Per

Skickat från min iPhone