[Healeys] Low List Traffic

BJ8Healeys sbyers at ec.rr.com
Thu Aug 3 08:15:17 MDT 2017

Nothing going into spam or junk folders.  Comment has been made on the British Car Forum that the traffic on the autox.team.net list has seemingly been decreasing recently.  Until I posted my message yesterday, I had not seen anything on the list in a while -- maybe one or two now and then.  Now, I have several responses so the system is working;  just not being used like it used to.

When this list started (I joined in 1996), there weren't so many other forums.  More forums tend to dilute the overall effort, I think, just like having several different places where people can post the details of their cars.  It would be better to have only one, IMHO.  But some people like this format, and some people like another.

Steve Byers

HBJ8L/36666

BJ8 Registry

AHCA Delegate at Large