[Healeys] Low List Traffic

BJ8Healeys sbyers at ec.rr.com
Wed Aug 2 15:45:31 MDT 2017

Hello, Healeyphiles -

There seems to have been little to no traffic on the list lately.  Thought I
would test the system by announcing that the BJ8 Registry has just added its
9000th car, which is very close to 51% of total production.  The registry
database has been a positive benefit to the Healey community in general, and
to many individual BJ8 owners in particular.  All of you BJ8 owners who have
not contributed the details of your car to the registry (not to
healeydata.com, ahexp.com, etc.) should really give me a chance to explain
why you should if you have any doubts or reservations.  I may already have
the car entered under one or more previous owners and with information that
you do not know.

You can find the BJ8 questionnaire at
http://www.britishcarforum.com/bj8form/bj8quest.html

If prompted for a user name:  guest

If prompted for a password:  bighealey2013

That stuff has become necessary due to too many questionnaires being filled
out by web robots.

Thanks for your attention.  I now return you to your regularly scheduled
activities.

Steve Byers

HBJ8L/36666

BJ8 Registry