[Healeys] distributor cap

Bob Haskell rchaskell at earthlink.net
Tue Apr 25 03:54:00 MDT 2017

Bob/Alan,

I understand, but haven't proved it to myself, that the TR6 cap will
work for the 26D distributor fitted to the BJ7/8, but not for the DM6A
distributor fitted to the earlier 6 cylinder roadsters.  Martin Jay (UK
distributor doctor) told me that a DM6A cap with push in leads never
existed, but he's been thinking about making one.

Cheers,

Bob Haskell
AHCA 3000 MkI registrar
http://www.ciahc.org/registry_3000mk1.php