[Healeys] Battery Question

Kenny J theswed at hotmail.com
Fri Apr 21 14:02:25 MDT 2017

Question...Last July I replaced my battery. I drove my car a few times without issues.   It's been a couple months since driving and went to start it today.  I found out the battery was almost dead and cold not turn the car over.   I went to connect the battery charger and noticed the cables on the battery were switched (neg was grounded) .  My car is positive ground.  How could the car start in the past with the cables reversed?  Did I damage anything by doing that?  I disconnected and removed the battery for charging.

Thanks

Kenny

'61 BT7