[Healeys] More on fuel sender

Al Fuller al at bighealey.org
Fri Apr 21 13:04:36 MDT 2017

Thanks, Stephen.  I will play with it this weekend.

What I think I failed to make clear when I first wrote to the list is that I don’t really care which end has the terminal.  What I was trying to determine is whether I had been shipped the entirely wrong unit.  If so, it would have been better to exchange it for the correct unit before commencing to modify it.

Thanks again.

Al Fuller

al at bighealey dot org

'65 BJ-8