[Healeys] Carpet

Mirek Sharp m.g.sharp at sympatico.ca
Tue Apr 18 15:53:27 MDT 2017

I used Heritage for my carpet and trunk kit and was every happy with the product and always got a relatively timely response from them.  I assume you know that they moved from Vancouver to Palm Springs, but they still have a Cdn rep, and if you are ordering from Canada and go through him, then you avoid duty and there is a way better rate on shipping.

Mirek