[Healeys] Fuel tank sending unit

Perry healeyguy at aol.com
Mon Apr 17 07:27:33 MDT 2017

In the slow to be resolved discussion on this topic I could not constrain myself this morning. Off to the garage parts bin to see what I could find. Of 14 used senders all had float to front and terminal to rear. One was a cobbled together old base with new float arm and plastic float but still oriented the same way. I know there is a couple more boxes of senders somewhere but got distracted by an old can of motor oil on the shelf and had to read all the verbiage to see if it would help with a new engine breakin !!!!   Just kidding.....
Have a great week everybody
Perry