[Healeys] Top frame dimension

Jack Terrick jht66e at comcast.net
Sat Apr 15 19:37:07 MDT 2017

I'm getting to the point of having the top fitted to my BT7.  Can
someone provide the dimension from the top of the prop shaft tunnel to
the underside of the main (center) bar of the frame for the top?  When I
loosely lay the top that I bought from AH Spares across the frame it
appears to be inches short of making it down to the top of the wings
behind the doors.  Don't know if it's an issue with the top itself or
with the way the body panels were put together.  Or if it's normal for a
new top and it needs to be stretched.

Thanks.

Jack Terrick
Greensburg, PA