[Healeys] Selecting a replacement CAM for BJ8

John Vrugtman javrugtman at htcnet.org
Sat Apr 15 07:22:54 MDT 2017

I'm running that cam on my 64.  It is very responsive at the low end
compared to some other cams that feed in at higher rpm.  Had pockets in
block, DW bucket followers and pushrods.  But I also have light modern
pistons, lightened flywheel, DW headers and a DW fast road AL head and
roller rockers, so your experience may differ.  Attached pic of block
with pockets.

John
64/66 BJ8s