[Healeys] Something to go in your bookcase alongside your Anderson/Moment Restoration Guide

Simon Lachlan simon.lachlan at homecall.co.uk
Fri Apr 7 02:52:56 MDT 2017

There’s another excellent book by Autobooks:-

Autocare Manual:- “Electrical Systems Including Tapes and Radios”.

Autobbok 651

By David Rowlands

ISBN:-0 85 147 905 7

First edition 1975

Plainly, the book is retrospective ie it looks at cars built up to ’75. Since our cars were State of the Art and technical miracles in their day, the book covers the Healeys rather well!

Book seems to be about £2:99 on UK eBay. That’s less than the cost of a pint! (Pint being a very sound and universal currency. Nor one likely to devalue in my opinion).

Simon