[Healeys] While in UK

josef-eckert at t-online.de josef-eckert at t-online.de
Wed Apr 5 01:12:42 MDT 2017

Simonon is sooo....o right. When friends from America coming over they often think they can do what we call "stupid mileages" like 400 miles a day.  You can do that for one day when you start in the middle of the night with less traffic than over day. I can only recommend when you like to enjoy your holidays to go down to 200 miles/day as an everage or even less. Otherwise you may see other cars on the motorway but nothing else.
Its the same when you are going to central Europe like France, Belgium, Holland, Germany, Switerland.

Josef Eckert
Konigswinter/Germany

-----Original-Nachricht-----