[Healeys] Navigating This Site... I JUST DON'T GET IT

Al Malin amalin at mac.com
Sat Apr 1 13:28:30 MDT 2017

This advice is for Macintosh and IOS users. It doesn’t apply to Windows and Android although they most likely have the equivalent feature.

This is not a “site”, you do not navigate it - you receive the emails sent/replied to "healeys at autox.team.net” if you choose.  If you do not want to receive the individual emails you always have the option to search the archives.

I like receiving all the individual emails as they are created but I want them grouped by same subject. This is how it’s done:

For Macintosh: In the Mail “View" menu there is the menu item “Organize by Conversation”. Make sure it is checked. As long as the subject has not been changed for a message in the thread Mail will group them together.

Similarly for iOS: In Settings for Mail turn on “Organize by Tread” and “Most Recent Message On Top” and “Complete Threads”

Al Malin
Tricarb