[Healeys] Convertible Top.

rd_parker at juno.com rd_parker at juno.com
Mon Sep 26 19:49:08 MDT 2016

Gentlelmen,

I learned something about convertible tops; ones that are permanently
installed on the body but can be erected. Then there are the soft tops,
that I remember being called, that just button up when you want to.  I,
myself, have a BT7, which can be fitted with a soft top, not a truly
convert able top as in the later 3000 versions.  Thanks for all the
dialogue. I just have to figure out where to get one when the time
arises.

Bob P.
1961 BT7 under restoration.
Bellflower, CA.