[Healeys] 100 air cleaner decals

Andy Thorp bce257 at yahoo.co.nz
Mon Sep 26 14:25:35 MDT 2016

Hi Guys,

I couldn't find anyone with decent reproduction Burgess air cleaner decals so am looking to have some reproduced from an original. The per-unit cost to make just a few is very high compared to the cost to make a thousand so I'm wondering if there is any demand to justify making more than I need.

Would anyone be interested in buying/redistributing a large quantity? They will be indistinguishable from the original in both artwork and production method.

Andy.