[Healeys] Convertible Top.

Per Schoerner per at schoerner.se
Sun Sep 25 17:31:47 MDT 2016

Gents
I think we have to get the definitions right. A convertible is a vehicle that has a removable top, but the top is fixed to the car. Like the case is with BJ7 and BJ8. The BT7 is a roadster, meaning that the top is removable, and is not fixed to the vehicle. I suggest a simple Googling on this and you will get the terms right.

Best regards, Per

Skickat från min iPad