[Healeys] Convertible Top.

Per Schoerner per at schoerner.se
Sun Sep 25 10:51:32 MDT 2016

Hi
As Michael Salter already pointed out it would be very difficult. If you want a convertible, try to get hold of a BJ7 or BJ8. But you can add a soft top to your BT7 quite easily.  Just buy one, they are not very expensive. The soft top is stored behind the back seat, so invisible when not erected, in contrast to the convertible top that disturbs the lines of the Healey.

Per

Skickat från min iPad