[Healeys] Cheapest Healey on the market!!

Ron Mitchell healeyron at yahoo.com
Sun Sep 18 10:12:10 MDT 2016

The Front Shroud looks like one shroud sitting on top of one affixed to the chassis which looks like a BN1 or BN2.  What is left of the trunk(boot)  appears to also be a BN1 Or BN2.  It is a two seater which again leads me to believe it is a BN1 or BN2 chassis.  Steel wheel on the left side, wire wheel on the right side. Cobbled chassis.  I' m hard pressed to come up with 50 dollars in parts.  Maybe the grille pieces and the Mark III Cloisonne badge might bring in the $50 but you still have the cost of picking up the chassis and getting it home.  Gas is not that cheap these days
Just my opinionRon MitchellDown to one Big Healey (100-6 BN6) and a 69 Square body Sprite.