[Healeys] 3000 Mk III cloisonne front badge

Gary R. Brierton gbrierton at hotmail.com
Sun Sep 11 06:06:20 MDT 2016

Again, thanks to all who replied to my post re: BJ8 front badge!  I now have changed my mind (or whats left of it!) and think I will go with the painted badge look, using my original.  I do love the look of the cloisonne, but...my 40045 probably was either painted or "all chrome" to begin with.  The background is not brass colored or pebbly and the script top edges are rounded so back to Chris Collins at High Point Body and Paint for a professional job.  He did my recent total paint job and the results were extra fine!  Yes, that was a shameless plug for Chris.