[Healeys] Spokes & Tubes

Roger Grace roggrace at telus.net
Sat Sep 10 19:55:25 MDT 2016

Yes me too.
Same story but about 5 spokes on RR.
I was told that it is usually the RR wheel ?
What wheel was your failure on ?
Much to my chagrin Dayton told me that with a AH 3000 we should be using 72
and not 60 spokes.
Hendrix confirmed that Dayton had had a bad batch of brittle spokes a few
years back
Replaced the spokes and drove for a few months.
However, not wanting to struggle with this issue then bought 72 spokers from
MWS
rg