[Healeys] BJ8 badge restoration

John Sims ahbn6 at verizon.net
Fri Sep 9 14:11:10 MDT 2016

I had an email exchange with Pamela David several years ago and the gist was
that they would fix their web site "when we get around to it" Problem is
that they are the very best and are swamped but everyone says that their
work is worth the wait. Phone and snail mail seems to be the way to go.

John Sims

Aberdeen, NJ

www.healey6.com