[Healeys] Barrett Jackson Las Vegas Auction Oct 13-15

i erbs eyera3000 at gmail.com
Fri Sep 9 13:43:15 MDT 2016

My BN4 is really a BT7. I have the BMHT certificate for the engine #. 1960
BT7. It has been registered as a BN4 for the 42 years I have owned it. I
have tried to correct the registration at my local Oregon DMV, but I will
have to wait until I retire to have the time to sort out the issue. Went I
brought the BMHT certificate in with my name on it to show it was my car
the guy behind the counter said he needed proof the car arrived in
America.... The certificate showed the date it left England, but no proof
as to when it arrived.....I told him the car was here ans that is why I
wanted to correct the registration. He said it could come anytime and I
needed proof from California that it arrive in 1960. As I said, after I
retire

Ira Erbs
Portland,OR
          BT7 engine and disk brakes

Please excuse random auto corrects and misspelled words