[Healeys] 3000 Mk III cloisonne front badge

Simon Lachlan simon.lachlan at homecall.co.uk
Fri Sep 9 07:40:15 MDT 2016

See eBay:-

322152082855

Have a look.

Gold!? Never seen one myself.

Simon

From: Healeys [mailto:healeys-bounces at autox.team.net] On Behalf Of Bob
Spidell
Sent: 09 September 2016 12:51
To: healeys at autox.team.net
Subject: Re: [Healeys] 3000 Mk III cloisonne front badge

Can't help much, but I recall looking into this years ago as I also have a
badge with no enamel.  It's next-to-impossible to find someone that still
does this work and, IIRC, it would cost as much to have a badge re-done as
it would to buy new (if not more with two-way shipping charges).  If you
find someone who can do it please let us all know.  The re-pops are pretty
good (they ought to be for $200+).

Technically, it's "champleve'".

Bob