[Healeys] 3000 Mk III cloisonne front badge

Bob Spidell bspidell at comcast.net
Fri Sep 9 05:51:27 MDT 2016

Can't help much, but I recall looking into this years ago as I also have
a badge with no enamel.  It's next-to-impossible to find someone that
still does this work and, IIRC, it would cost as much to have a badge
re-done as it would to buy new (if not more with two-way shipping
charges).  If you find someone who can do it please let us all know.
The re-pops are pretty good (they ought to be for $200+).

Technically, it's "champleve'".

Bob