[Healeys] tire remover

Richard Ewald richard.ewald at gmail.com
Mon Sep 5 19:26:46 MDT 2016

Back when I was mounting tires on wire wheels I always mounted the wheel on
the changer outside of the wheel up.
If you are installing tubes, you will need a band over the ends of the
spokes.
You will also need to break both beads loose unless you want to struggle.
inflate the tube just a bit, this will make inserting it much easier.
Protip, once the tube is installed and the tire remounted, pull the Shrader
valve, and inflate the tube to about 15 PSI and let it air out.  Then do it
again to about 20-25 PSI.  Then install the Shrader  valve and
inflate.Doing this this will allow the tube to work out any wrinkles which
can cause a tube failure.
Rick