[Healeys] SU parts site

i erbs eyera3000 at gmail.com
Sun Sep 4 16:54:37 MDT 2016

Thanks. Looked like a great resource for linkage pieces and such as well.
Nfi

Ira Erbs
1959 100-6
MKI engine and disc brakes
Portland,OR

On Sep 4, 2016 1:06 PM, "Michael MacLean" <rrengineer.mike at att.net> wrote:

> These guys are right down the street from me.  David Anton is the owner
who is closely associated with David Vizard for all you "A" series engine
fans.  As far as SU parts, David stocks parts associated with Sprites,
Midgets, MGA/MGB and Triumphs.  There are going to be some crossover parts
that can be used for big Healey carbs, but David does not typically service
big Healey customers.  That being said, I had my 100-4 head pocket ported
at his shop because of unequal air passages due to so much material that
was ground out in the 2 and 3 cylinder area for a crack weld.  I just
wanted it even for proper air flow and had the combustion chambers CC'd at
the same time for a more even idle.  David also now machines his own cams
to any spec.  He has a flow bench and an engine stand to check out torque
specs.   It is a family run business and David has been very helpful to me
with my Bugeye conversion to 1275 from the original 948.  He is just an all
around nice guy and I hope he can help with your SU parts needs.

http://autox.team.net/mailman/options/healeys/rrengineer.mike@att.net