[Healeys] Oil pressure in a BJ8

Bob Spidell bspidell at comcast.net
Sat Sep 3 07:09:17 MDT 2016

Thanks for the detailed write-up, Chris.

Begs the question: is the gun-drilled camshaft the solution for the
cam/tappet failures--premature wear--we keep hearing about? Sounds like
the gun-drilled cam and DW's bucket lifters--which I believe have holes
in the bottom for additional lubrication to the cam lobes--along with a
good, ZDDP oil would prevent these failures.

Bob